Dear Wildcat Families,
We would like to provide you with a few safety reminders and clarify our procedures:
• Everyone must bring their I.D.’s each time they enter the school – No Exceptions
• Current volunteer badges only will be accepted to enter the school.
• Everyone is expected to enter through the front office ONLY.
• The back parking lot walk through gate will open for students at 7:15AM.
• The bus loop on 123rd Ave. is NOT a student drop off or pick-up area.
As always we will continue to ensure that safety is our #1 priority. The CSPD will have an officer on campus each day to ensure the safety of our staff and students and to monitor procedures.
We have many practice drills throughout the year that are announced and unannounced. As always, we will continue to share our procedures at our parent meetings and school emails. We are here to support our Wildcat students and families in any way we can.
We thank you for your cooperation!